Own a business? We can help! Representing several different commercial insurance companies, we can tailor a policy just for your business. Some things to think about regarding insurance for businesses:
- General liability coverage: This is often considered insurance for “slip and falls” or other injuries that occur on your business location. This coverage is often required when leasing an office space.
- Property coverage: Have a building you need to insure? What about business personally property (contents) of your office? We can help you determine a value for your building and your belongings to make sure that they are safe from fire, theft, water damage, and more.
- Business interuption: We can also help to be sure that you have adequate coverage for when your business is not able to operate due to a claim, and you need capital to pay your expenses in the meantime.
- Professional Liability: Often referred to as E&O or errors and ommissions coverage, an Professional Liability policy can help with coverage caused by mistakes (errors) caused by you or your employees on a profressional level.
- Worker’s Compensation: Provides medical coverage for your employees if injured on the job.
- Employment Practices Liability Insurance (EPLI) provides coverage for wrongful acts arising from the employment process including:
wrongful termination, discrimination, and sexual harassment.
- Cyber Liability: This coverage is intended to protect businesses from a data breach in which your customers personal information, such as Social Security or credit numbers are stolen.As you can see, there is a lot of options to consider. Please contact us to get a detailed analysis to see what combination of coverage is going to work best for you and your business.